DATE: Friday 25th March 2022
TIME: 8:00am to 11:00am (Sydney Time)
COST: $149.00 (incl. GST)
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is one of the most prevalent disorders diagnosed in children. This webinar will highlight the diagnostic features of ADHD, and will present practical and effective interventions to help children aged 4-12:
- Improve impulse control
- Increase attention and focus
- Slow down the mind and body
- Identify constructive ways to use energy
- Utilize strategies to shift from one activity to the next
- Improve academic performance for in-person and online school
Interventions will also be presented for use by parents and teachers to increase positive behaviour at home and school.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn new and innovative approaches to help get children motivated, focused, organised, and performing closer to their true potential.
1. Identify the diagnostic features of ADHD.
2. Implement techniques to help children increase attention, manage impulsivity, and slow down the mind and body.
3. Describe strategies that parents and teachers can use to manage disruptive behaviours.
PRESENTER: Liana Lowenstein
Liana Lowenstein is a Registered Clinical Social Worker, Certified Play Therapist-Supervisor, and Certified TF-CBT Therapist who has been working with children and their families in Toronto since 1988. She presents trainings across North America and abroad. Recent speaking engagements include China, South Africa, Israel, England, Turkey, and Australia. Liana’s 12 books on child and family therapy are known internationally for their innovative and practical techniques. She is winner of the Monica Herbert award for outstanding contribution to play therapy in Canada.
After registration and payment, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.